Monday 20 July 2015

Warlord concept: Detailed Mock up


Starting to rethink some of my filigree patterns now I look at the shapes and lay down details in the concept. I thought I had a lot more room, but this may end up looking more messy than detailed. 


The build is finished, baring a couple of small bits that FW are kindly re-casting for me, and the base layer is down. With something this size and with what I have planned there was no point in subtlety of base-coat, there will be so many layers over it, any lighting information I put in at this stage would be lost instantly.

The next stage is to mock up the entire titan and see how it looks, with the colour scheme and freehand. And any minor alterations in pose.


2 comments:

  1. It's really interesting to watch your build/paint process on this. Thanks for sharing it with us Henry

    ReplyDelete