Saturday 5 December 2015

THE TITAN WALKS

It's done!! ITS ALIVE! And it has crushed (and been crushed by) its first enemies. 

A few small parts to finish and it's 100%. Banners, some powder. 





Him being packed up by my friend and mechanicum sherpa Sasha! And crushing fools!! 







This was the Ichar IV campaign weekend hosted by Bristol Vanguard where my club HATE (Hackney Area Tabletop Enthuiasts) were beaten! But I walked off with best painted so we definitely won in my eyes.


 And it was my first proper few games of 30k which was a blast! Roll on next week! I'll be crushing traitors left and right! 


For more of my work you can find my general hobby blog at
www.4gotowar.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Mate, this beast is the bomb! Awesome final result and worth every second you invested. And the claw is so cool. Definetly best painted army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that you'd had to have a t-frame made for him. Hobby hardcore \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work!! If you're still looking for an idea for the eagle on the hand, maybe this one here could be inspiring:
    http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Replica-Winged-Eagle-Championship-Title-Belt/W06648,default,pd.html
    Some motive like that, with rays and banner and all would look fantastic I guess.
    Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, as well as awesome plaque, I have always loved that novel cover. Congrats to you and great effort by your team. Wish I lived close to guys like you to have people to play with, so I just have home grown rules and play both sides as if watching a story play out.

    ReplyDelete